Sunday, 27 January 2008 21:11
What you can anticipate here at Sleaford New Life?
Anticipate finding a cause bigger than yourself through:
Family vision – we believe that the health of the family gives great foundations for life. Sleaford New Life Church is family friendly and a place to call ‘home’.
Local Church Vision – we believe we belong to the Church world-wide, expressed through living the Christian life, locally in committed relationships with other believers.
Town vision – we believe that we can make a difference to the community that is Sleaford and its locality, influencing and blessing it at all levels, including spiritually.
World vision – we live locally but have the capacity and gifting to bless this and many other nations. We are keen to be carriers of the Gospel, to serve and equip other believers, and to bring social care wherever help is need.
‘ This is what the Lord requires – act justly, love mercy and walk humbly before your God’
Anticipate being led by trustworthy leadership:
- Servant hearted
Anticipate finding a friend:
- Friendly atmosphere – not religious, led by Holy Spirit.
- Friendly people – where people matter and people count.
- Spirit of kindness – love is kind!
Anticipate being equipped:
- For life – to live every day to fulfil your God given potential.
- For service – to live always for others, to see them achieve.
- For leadership – to become a leader in life as well as in the church.
Anticipate being inspired:
- To create – ideas, solutions; crafts, music; socially and personally.
- To grow – in the knowledge of God and in the love and obedience to His will.
- To give – freely, generously, of time, talents and possessions out of obedience to and love for Jesus.
- To go – to be a hand stretched out in love and care, a voice for those with no choices, a carrier of hope to the needy, wherever God sends us.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 October 2010 15:48